Nanotechnologies of Functional Materials (NFM'16)
With support of
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation Russian Academy of Sciences
- Department of Nanotechnology and Information Technologies of RAS
- National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute"
- Scientific Council of RAS on Physics of Condensed Matter
- Saint Petersburg Scientific Center of RAS
- Institute of Solid State Physics of RAS
- Saint Petersburg Academic University-Nanotechnology Research and Education Center RAS
- Russian Federation Agency for Education
- Russian Fund for Basic Research
- Committee for Science and Higher Education of Saint Petersburg City Government
Prof. M.V. Kovalchuk
Prof. M.I. Karpov
Program Committee members
- Prof. S.M. Aldoshin
- Prof. O.S. Naraykin
- Prof. M.V. Alfimov
- Prof. A.I. Rudskoy
- Prof. I.L. Eremenko
- Prof. V.V. Rybin
- Prof. E.N. Kablov
- Prof. R.M. Yusupov
- Prof. V.V. Osiko
- Prof. R.A. Andrievsky
- Prof. A.S. Sigov
- Prof. A.A. Vikarchuk
- Prof. K.A. Solntsev
- Prof. A.M. Glezer
- Prof. V.V. Ustinov
- Prof. Yu.P. Golovin
- Prof. V.Ya. Shevchenko
- Prof. S.V. Dobatkin
- Prof. M.I. Alymov
- Prof. A.E. Ermakov
- Prof. K.V. Grigorovich
- Prof. E.V. Kozlov
- Prof. E.A. Gudilin
- Prof. Yu.R. Kolobov
- Prof. V.V. Gusarov
- Prof. E.A. Levashov
- Prof. D.A. Indejtsev
- Prof. V.F. Petrunin
- Prof. V.V. Kvardakov
- Dr. Sc. A.S. Oryshchenko
- Prof. V.V. Kveder
- Prof. V.I. Konov
Prof. A.I. Rudskoy
Organizing Committee members
- Prof. V.I. Betekhtin
- Prof. S.Y. Kondrat’ev
- Prof. A.K. Belyaev
- Prof. V.V. Korablev
- Dr. Sc. S.K. Gordeev
- Prof. A.A. Popovich
- Prof. A.M. Zolotov
- Prof. O.V. Tolochko
- Prof. S.B. Vakhrushev
- Prof. V.N. Tsemenko
- Prof. G.E. Kodzhaspirov
- Prof. I.A. Ovid’ko
- Prof. P.A. Rodny
- Prof. B.-A. Behrens (Germany)
- Dr. Lee Dong Won (S.Korea)
- Prof. H. Danninger (Austria)
- Prof. J. Kliber (Czech Republic)
- Prof. H. Dyja (Poland)
- Prof. Сh. Apostolopoulos (Greece)
- Prof. N. Sobchak (Poland)
- Prof. S.A. Firstov (Ukraine)
- Prof. P.A. Vityaz’ (Belarus)
- Prof. E. Kauppinen (Finland)
- Prof. V.N. Varyukhin (Ukraine)
- Prof. Yu.V. Milman (Ukraine)
Objectives and topics of the conference
The main objective of the conference is to present and discuss the latest scientific results of basic research and practical achievements in the development of new nanostructured metallic and ceramic materials with high mechanical and performance properties as well as their production technology.
Physical and chemical characteristics of nanostructural state.
Amorphous, nanocristalline and nanostrustural metallic materials.
Nanostructured powders, composite, ceramic materials and coatings.
Nanobiotechnologies of functional materials.
Mechanical properties of nanomaterials; modelling of technological processes.
School for Young Scientists
Nanotechnology in modern production of functional materials and prospects of their development.
Conditions of participation in the conference
International Scientific and Technical Conference “Nanotechnologies and Functional Materials” (NFM’16) is traditionally held on a comfortable ship within
4 days (21-25 June 2016). In addition to participating in the plenary and section sessions, the conference participants will visit the unique recreational (reserved) areas of the North-West region of Russia: Sortavala (Ruskeala village) with excursion to the marble canyon natural Park of Ruskeala, Mandrogi village with excursion to an ensemble of wooden architecture, trade and crafts village where a picnic lunch of Russian cuisine will be organized, Valaam island with the tour of the monasteries of Valaam (Rocky shore) Konevets island.
Registration fee includes coffee-breaks, lunch on the first day of the conference, accommodation in comfortable double cabins and meals on board ship, a conference bag, proceedings of the conference on the USB flash drive, transfer from the university to the ship and back, excursion services.
|Deadline for abstract submission (1-2 pages of А4 paper in Word)||16.05.2016|
|Deadline for abstracts review by members of the Program and Organizing Committee||01.06.2016|
|Submission of summary report (paper)||05.06.2016.|
Proceedings of the Conference will be presented on the USB flash drive.
Printed copy of the Proceedings will be available upon prior request from the Organizing Committee for €15.
You can pay by bank transfer or by cash at registration.
Participants wishing to pay by a bank must cover transaction charges.
In case of payment by bank transfer please write the bank details of your organization with full legal name and address.
Please note that the hotel reservation is carried out through the NFM’16 Organizing Committee. In this case you get a discount at paying accommodation.
Addresses of hotels
Registration is closed
The conference venue
- 21 june in Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University at the address: Polytekhnicheskaya str., 29, Main academic building, White hall (metro station “Polytekhnicheskaya”)
- 21-25 june - on board ship